Mushroom and Chorizo Bruschetta
- 100gm White medium button mushrooms
- 50gm Chorizo, sliced (half moons)
- ½ Red onion, sliced
- 1 Garlic clove, sliced
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Crusty Italian loaf of your choice, cut to your liking
- Basil and rocket pesto to serve (optional)
- In a medium size frying pan heat olive oil and gently fry onion and garlic for five minutes.
- Increase heat a little, add chorizo, mushrooms and smoked paprika.
- Fry until mushrooms have slightly softened and chorizo is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut bread and toast.
- Season mixture to taste and fold through the fresh basil. Pile mixture on warm bread and serve immediately.
- For extra flavour boost spread pesto on toast before putting mixture on (optional).
DOWNLOAD THE FULL MUSHROOMS RECIPES
- Mushroom Recipes
Filesize: 3.27 MB