- 500gm White button mushrooms, quartered
- ½ Cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ Cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Large garlic clove, minced (use micro plane or grater)
- 1/3 Cup firmly packed continental parsley, washed and picked
- 2 Tbsp of firmly packed dill, washed and picked
- Zest of one orange (reserve juice of half orange)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place cut mushrooms into a large bowl.
- Make the dressing, combine oil, vinegar,garlic, chopped parsley and dill, zest of
- orange and juice, salt, pepper and whisk all together.
- Pour the dressing over the mushrooms and stir to coat and combine.
- Cover and stand for 30 mins, serve as an antipasto.
- Tip: Add to your favourite salad for extra flavour. Dressing can be made in a screw top jar, shake well.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL MUSHROOMS RECIPES
- Mushroom Recipes
Filesize: 3.27 MB